Rhett Butler Gone With the Wind Classic Movie Poster
This listing is a minimalist poster inspired by the super classic movie Gone with the Wind, 1939. Clark Gable as Rhett Butler is a true character. For me, it just isn't fair to let Scarlett have all the fun with the fashion, so I decided to tackle the issue of having a second GWTW poster to go with the Scarlett one
The Scarlett O´Hara fashion poster is here.
You can pick them both as a set.
I have so many details: the mint julep Rhett is sipping when he first meet Scarlett at Twelve Oaks, the secret picture of Ashley, and Rhett holding Bonnie as a baby! Please enjoy!
If you are a Hollywood's Golden Age freak like me, just take your time and sneak peak our posters from:
• It's a Wonderful Life
• All About Eve
• Joan Crawford in Mildred Pierce
The character was handsomely dressed by costume designer Walter Plunkett and I tried to honor his style with this poster - I've counted 32 looks on the whole movie and I squeezed 28 of them in here!
MULTIPLE FASHION PRINTS - Want more than 1 print? We offer discounts on packs of prints in all our sizes from 2 to 5 prints. Save from 10% to 25%.
You can mix and match the posters on the packs right here:
• Two posters
• Three posters
• Four posters
• Five posters
Thank you for shopping at Film Freak Design store!
QUALITY AND DETAILS:
• Enhanced matte paper. Vibrant colors. Weight: 192 g/m2. Media Thickness: 0.26 mm.
• Frames not included.
• The poster will be carefully rolled into a protective shipping kraft tube, with plastic end caps.
• Because every monitor and cell phone is calibrated differently, color of the art print may vary from the color you see on the screen.
• The watermark will not appear on the printed poster.
• Available sizes are shown in the SELECT A SIZE drop down menu above the ADD TO CART button.
• Ready to frame - dimensions meet standard frame size!
• We have given all our prints a generous white border to allow for slight dings or creases that may occur in the shipping process (border width according to paper size). Most frames have a lip that will cover any imperfections within our prints' borders.
8 x 10 inches (paper size) / 7.3 x 9.3 inches (printed area)
12 x 16 inches (paper size) / 10.8 x 14.9 inches (printed area)
12 x 18 inches (paper size) / 10.8 x 16.8 inches (printed area)
16 x 20 inches (paper size) / 14.6 x 18.6 inches (printed area)
18 x 24 inches (paper size) / 16.3 x 22.3 inches (printed area)
24 x 36 inches (paper size) / 21.6 x 33.6 inches (printed area)
• I work with several printing partners that also handle the shipping for me.
• For shipping information see our Shop Policies.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact me. Customer satisfaction is very important and I answer any questions. Please don’t forget to leave feedback!
All prints and posters are copyright protected without prior written permission from ©FilmFreakDesign and must not be copied or reproduced in any way.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily fun!